2 Flown To Hospital After Semi Vs. Jeep Crash On I-15
KANARRAVILLE, Utah – Two people were injured – one seriously and one critically – after a Jeep merged in front of a semi-truck on I-15 Monday, authorities said.
According to the Utah Highway Patrol, troopers are investigating the possibility that the Jeep Wrangler merged slowly onto the highway from the shoulder when it drove in front of a semi-truck going freeway speed.
The truck collided with the Jeep, sending the vehicle off the shoulder, according to UHP.
A male driver and a female passenger both sustained significant injuries. The two had to be extricated from the vehicle and both were transported to the hospital by helicopter.
They were both wearing seat belts, authorities said.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 14388)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 5568)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 5477)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 5250)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 4962)
- Utah's Festival of Trees returns to an in-person event (pageviews: 3162)