2 Flown To Hospital After Semi Vs. Jeep Crash On I-15
KANARRAVILLE, Utah – Two people were injured – one seriously and one critically – after a Jeep merged in front of a semi-truck on I-15 Monday, authorities said.
According to the Utah Highway Patrol, troopers are investigating the possibility that the Jeep Wrangler merged slowly onto the highway from the shoulder when it drove in front of a semi-truck going freeway speed.
The truck collided with the Jeep, sending the vehicle off the shoulder, according to UHP.
A male driver and a female passenger both sustained significant injuries. The two had to be extricated from the vehicle and both were transported to the hospital by helicopter.
They were both wearing seat belts, authorities said.
- Plane Crash Survivors Share Their Miracle In The Sky (pageviews: 10342)
- Zoo & Aquarium Animals Reacting In Unexpected Ways During Shutdown (pageviews: 9898)
- Some Davis Co. Parents Scramble For School Options (pageviews: 6370)
- 6-Year-Old Boy Hit On Bicycle, Thrown 30 Feet In Kearns (pageviews: 3693)
- Pres. Trump Allows Some Unemployment Pay, Defers Payroll Tax (pageviews: 3661)
- Small Plane With 6 Onboard Crashes In Duchesne County (pageviews: 2936)
- Low-Speed Pursuit, Fire In Kearns Lead To Discovery Of Larger Series Of Crimes (pageviews: 2448)
- Simon Cowell Injures Back While Testing Electric Bicycle (pageviews: 2361)
- Wednesday's Child: Austin Finds His Forever Home After 5,449 Days In Foster Care (pageviews: 2151)