2 Flown To Hospital After Semi Vs. Jeep Crash On I-15
KANARRAVILLE, Utah – Two people were injured – one seriously and one critically – after a Jeep merged in front of a semi-truck on I-15 Monday, authorities said.
According to the Utah Highway Patrol, troopers are investigating the possibility that the Jeep Wrangler merged slowly onto the highway from the shoulder when it drove in front of a semi-truck going freeway speed.
The truck collided with the Jeep, sending the vehicle off the shoulder, according to UHP.
A male driver and a female passenger both sustained significant injuries. The two had to be extricated from the vehicle and both were transported to the hospital by helicopter.
They were both wearing seat belts, authorities said.
- Utah Mother Of Four Killed In Sanpete County Rollover Crash, Father Hospitalized (pageviews: 8952)
- Civil Filing Alleges Lori Vallow's Niece Knows Where Missing Children Are (pageviews: 8281)
- FDA Issues Warning To Jimmy John's For Safety Violations (pageviews: 7276)
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Steps Down In Surprise Announcement (pageviews: 5353)
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Showing Child Behaving Erratically Before Disappearance (pageviews: 4896)
- FCC Receives More Than 1,300 Complaints About Super Bowl Halftime Show (pageviews: 4378)
- Mom Of Missing Tennessee Toddler Arrested, Says She Can't Take Polygraph Due To Pregnancy (pageviews: 3291)
- One Dead, Multiple Injured In Severe Crash In Salt Lake City (pageviews: 3034)
- Coronavirus Shutdowns Hurting Springville Game Business (pageviews: 2960)