Lori Vallow’s Bail Reduced To $1M, Judge Sets Conditions For Release
REXBURG, Idaho – A Madison County, Idaho, judge has reduced Lori Vallow’s bail from $5 million to $1 million and set various conditions for her release.
If bail is posted, Vallow must sign a waiver of extradition and she cannot leave Bonneville, Jefferson, Madison and Fremont counties. Vallow must also wear an ankle monitor, appear for all court appearances, obey all laws and stay in contact with her counsel, Magistrate Judge Faren Eddins ordered on Friday.
Her next court appearance is scheduled for March 18-19, beginning at 9 a.m.
A Rexburg, Idaho judge has scheduled a preliminary hearing for Lori Vallow on March 18-19, beginning at 9am. pic.twitter.com/RtT0dXu9lm
— KSL 5 TV (@KSL5TV) March 6, 2020
Vallow faces felony charges of desertion and nonsupport of dependent children. Her children, 17-year-old Tylee Ryan and 7-year-old JJ Vallow, haven’t been seen since September.
Vallow was arrested Feb. 20 in Hawaii on a warrant issued by Madison County authorities. Her husband, Chad Daybell, attended court hearings in both Hawaii and Idaho. As of Friday, he was not facing any criminal charges.
— Garna Mejia KSL (@GarnaMejiaKSL) March 6, 2020
Officials with the FBI and the Rexburg Police Department asked for the public’s help in the case on Thursday, requesting anyone who visited Yellowstone National Park on Sept. 8, 2019, to submit photos or videos from their trips.
The group was traveling in a silver 2017 Ford F-150 pickup, with Arizona license plate CPQUINT according to the FBI.
“Law enforcement is seeking photos and videos which may have captured images of these persons and the vehicle, or images of crowds and other park visitors where these individuals may be present,” according to the statement.
LIVE: Lori Vallow is making her first court appearance in Idaho. She's scheduled to appear at 2 p.m.
Posted by KSL 5 TV on Friday, March 6, 2020
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16465)
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8845)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8387)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7811)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6345)