A new death penalty qualified attorney will be representing Lori Vallow. The announcement comes as her original attorney requested to dismiss the Grand Jury Indictment, charging her in the deaths of her children and Chad Daybell's first wife, Tammy.
Prosecutors announced Thursday that they will pursue the death penalty against Chad Daybell, who, along with Lori Vallow, has been accused of killing Vallow's children and burying their bodies in his backyard. Daybell has also been charged in the death of his previous wife, Tammy.
Prosecutors have dropped some lesser charges against Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell in the deaths of Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow. Without hearing from prosecutors, it's hard to know why they did it. But a distinguished law expert from Idaho said it could be for a number of reasons.
Officials with the Maricopa County, Arizona, Attorney's Office said Chad Daybell will not face murder charges in connection to the death of Charles Vallow.
Arizona Police Release Probable Cause Statement From Investigation Into Death Of Lori Vallow’s Former HusbandOfficials with the Chandler, Arizona, Police Department have released a probable cause statement from their investigation into the death of Lori Vallow's ex-husband, Charles Vallow.
Lori Vallow-Daybell has been indicted on another murder charge, this time in connection with the death of her previous husband, Charles Vallow.
Idaho corrections authorities moved Lori Vallow from a jail in Idaho according to news reports.
Chad Daybell’s murder trial has been set to begin on November 8.
Chad Daybell has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder charges related to the deaths of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan.
Prosecutors in the Lori Vallow-Daybell case have decided not to fight a ruling that said she was unfit for trial.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito’s van in Grand Teton National Park – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 43001)
- Draper family: Airbnb no help after someone lists their home as a rental & guests started showing up – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 36575)
- Human remains discovered 'consistent' with description of Gabby Petito (pageviews: 22899)
- Campsite planning app offers new clues in case of missing woman Gabby Petito – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 14027)
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito's van in Grand Teton National Park (pageviews: 13726)
- Private investigator surprised search warrant hasn’t been served at house of Gabby Petito’s boyfriend – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10602)
- Boyfriend of missing 22-year-old woman declared missing (pageviews: 10313)
- Search for key that will open mystery door at Utah State University (pageviews: 10220)
- Possible evidence found in search for Gabby Petito (pageviews: 10037)
Connect with KSL