Chad Daybell has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder charges related to the deaths of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan.
Prosecutors in the Lori Vallow-Daybell case have decided not to fight a ruling that said she was unfit for trial.
Lori Vallow-Daybell has been found unfit to stand trail after a mental health evaluation deemed her "not competent."
Prosecutors have started to debate whether they will pursue the death penalty against Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow. Both parties confirmed they want to carry on with their current laywers, but if the death penalty is officially brought to the table, that could change.
Tylee Ryan's aunt Annie Cushing said it was "surreal" hearing her niece's mother and step-father, Lori and Chad Daybell, had been indicted on murder charges related to her death.
Prosecutors announced Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow have been indicted on first-degree murder charges related to the deaths of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan.
The prosecution's DNA testing of evidence samples in the Lori Vallow Daybell and Chad Daybell case has been put on hold after a motion was filed by the defense.
The Idaho judge presiding over the Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell trial put the trial on hold during an online hearing Wednesday afternoon.
The attorney who represented Joe Ryan during his bitter custody battle with Lori Vallow over Tylee Ryan shared new details into Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow's Hawaii wedding ceremony.
New details in the deaths of one of the key suspects in the murders of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan, their uncle Alex Cox, have been released.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Vandals Go On Rampage At West Jordan Church, $50,000 In Damages (pageviews: 20013)
- Team Manager Left Out Of Cheerleading Photo In Shoreline Jr. High Yearbook – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10432)
- Team Manager Left Out Of Cheerleading Photo In Shoreline Jr. High Yearbook (pageviews: 9156)
- Cataract Canyon Without Lake Powell: A Monumental Legacy Of Dried Mud (pageviews: 6650)
- Improperly Stored Household Batteries Blamed For Taylorsville Garage Fire (pageviews: 5710)
- Utah Father Busts Would-Be Burglar From Taking His Car, Puts Suspect In Headlock (pageviews: 4018)
- Massive Millcreek Construction Site Fire Causes Millions In Damages (pageviews: 3492)
- UDOT Opens New Section Of Mountain View Corridor From 4100 South to SR 201 (pageviews: 2863)
- Vandals Cause Estimated $50K Of Damages At West Jordan Church (pageviews: 2812)
Connect with KSL