Visual Law Group president Mark Johnson sees three advantages to the use of 3D renderings in the courtroom: education, persuasion and emotion.
Lori Vallow on Thursday pleaded not guilty to two felony charges relating to the deaths of her children, JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan.
A company that specializes in recreating complicated crime scenes using 3D models has built a replica of the eastern Idaho property where police and FBI agents in June recovered the remains of missing children JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan.
State prosecutors in Idaho have requested to combine the trials for Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow.
Chad Daybell entered a not guilty plea during an arraignment Friday.
The FBI Computer Forensics Lab in Salt Lake City opened its doors to give KSL an inside look at the work they do to solve some of the toughest cases in the Intermountain West.
Officials with the Chandler Police Department said they plan to file additional charges against Lori Vallow in connection to the death of her former husband, Charles Vallow.
Lori Vallow Daybell has officially waved her preliminary hearing, which means she will go directly to district court to enter a plea.
Magistrate Judge Faren Eddins has ordered that Chad Daybell's case will continue after probable cause was shown by the state during the preliminary hearing.
Chad Daybell is appearing in court Tuesday for a preliminary hearing in the case involving his two stepchildren whose remains were discovered buried in his yard.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Missing Hiker Found In Zion National Park, Family Says (pageviews: 35179)
- Utah Teacher Hospitalized After Breaking Back On Vacation (pageviews: 16780)
- Three People Critically Injured In Drive-By Shooting At Tanner Park (pageviews: 6350)
- Woman Dies After Being Struck By Car In Midway; Man In Custody (pageviews: 3334)
- Range Fire Forces Evacuations Of Homes In, Near Provo Canyon (pageviews: 2662)
- Tanner Park Shooting Victim Dies Of Injuries; Teen Taken Into Custody (pageviews: 2651)
- Police Looking For Suspect Who Shot Three People Near Tanner Park (pageviews: 2359)
- 7.5 Magnitude Quake Off Alaska Prompts Tsunami Warning (pageviews: 1970)
- Poorly Marked I-15 Lanes Causing Confusion For Lehi Drivers (pageviews: 1776)
Connect with KSL