New details in the deaths of one of the key suspects in the murders of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan, their uncle Alex Cox, have been released.
A judge has decided against disqualifying the special prosecutor in the Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell case, but he said he isn’t ruling out the possibility.
The interstate search for two missing children that captured national attention and revealed a trail of suspicious deaths ended in tragedy in a Rexburg backyard. The case is long from over, with the upcoming trials of Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell.
In a records request obtained exclusively by KSL-TV, 121 images were released by the Phoenix Police Department from the day the body of Joseph Ryan - Lori Vallow's third husband - was found in his Phoenix apartment on April 3, 2018, following a welfare check.
Officers with the Phoenix Police Department confirmed they are investigating the death of Joseph Ryan, Tylee Ryan’s father and Lori Vallow’s third husband.
An Idaho judge has decided that the jury trials of Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow can be combined.
Visual Law Group president Mark Johnson sees three advantages to the use of 3D renderings in the courtroom: education, persuasion and emotion.
Lori Vallow on Thursday pleaded not guilty to two felony charges relating to the deaths of her children, JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan.
A company that specializes in recreating complicated crime scenes using 3D models has built a replica of the eastern Idaho property where police and FBI agents in June recovered the remains of missing children JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan.
State prosecutors in Idaho have requested to combine the trials for Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow.
KSL 5 TV Live
- BYU 'Y' Lit In Rainbow Colors As Message Of Hope Without School Approval (pageviews: 5256)
- Salt Lake, Davis Counties Move To Moderate Transmission; Some Restrictions Lifted (pageviews: 4612)
- Gov. Cox: Beginning March 8, Utahns Age 50+ Can Schedule Vaccinations (pageviews: 4216)
- DNA Test Surprise: Woman's Dad Was A Mass Murderer (pageviews: 4022)
- Coin With DNA Found At Site Where Elizabeth Salgado's Remains Were Found (pageviews: 3885)
- SUV In Crash Where 13 Died Came Through Hole In Border Fence (pageviews: 3509)
- Latter-day Saint Missionary Dies Serving In Home Country Of El Salvador (pageviews: 2173)
- DA Determines Officer's Use Of Deadly Force In SLC Incident Not Justified (pageviews: 2127)
- Utahns Age 50+ Eligible For Shots While 'Vaccine Chasers' Continue To Wait (pageviews: 2041)
Connect with KSL