REXBURG, Idaho – Chad Daybell is appearing in court Monday for a preliminary hearing in the case involving his two stepchildren whose remains were discovered buried in his yard. Daybell is charged with two felony counts of conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration, or concealment of evidence and two felony counts of destruction, alteration, or concealment […]
As prosecutors in Idaho build their case against Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow, the couple's apocalyptic beliefs may provide some clues as to what happened to JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan, who were found buried in Daybell's backyard.
Lori Vallow’s bond has been dropped from $1 million to $150,000 for one of the cases related to her dead children, but she still faces another significant bond, and will likely have to post bail for both before being released.
New charges were filed against Chad Daybell in Idaho Wednesday in connection to the deaths of Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow.
Chad Daybell appeared in court remotely Wednesday for additional charges relating to the disappearance and deaths of his stepchildren, JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan.
Lori Vallow Daybell is facing new charges in the disappearance of her children, JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan.
A satellite captured a photograph of Chad Daybell's property on the outskirts of this eastern Idaho community just hours after police believe Daybell and Alex Cox finished burning and burying the remains of 16-year-old Tylee Ryan.
As investigations continue at Chad Daybell's Idaho property, officials said investigators were not required by state law to perform an autopsy after Tammy Daybell's death.
Recently released police body cam video details another plea for help from Charles Vallow in January 2019, about six months before he was shot and killed by his wife, Lori Vallow's brother.
Idaho police have released a probable cause statement providing new details into the investigation and disappearance of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan.
KSL 5 TV Live
- School Officials Apologize For 'Abhorrent' Quote In Highland High Yearbook (pageviews: 22143)
- Eight Arrested After Rally In Cottonwood Heights Turns Violent (pageviews: 13986)
- Guidelines For Utah Schools Prompts Family To Rethink Sending Students Back (pageviews: 5963)
- Wilford Brimley, 'Cocoon' And 'Natural' Actor, Dies At 85 (pageviews: 4543)
- Delivered Package Ignites On Eagle Mountain Front Porch (pageviews: 4134)
- Jury Finds State Of Washington Negligent In Deaths Of Susan Powell's Children (pageviews: 3699)
- Suspect Killed; West Jordan Officer Shot In Shoulder (pageviews: 2979)
- Friends Of Teens Injured In Logan Canyon Crash Gather To Show Support (pageviews: 2841)
- Medical Helicopter Dispatched To Utah Lake After Report Of Person Being 'Entangled' In Propeller (pageviews: 2538)
Connect with KSL