Officials Locate, Rescue Two People Thrown From Their Wave Runners
HEBER CITY, Utah — Search and rescue teams were called out to Jordanelle State Park Saturday after two people were thrown from their wave runners.
Members from the Wasatch Fire District, Utah Highway Patrol, State Parks, and Wasatch County Sheriff’s Office were called in to help.
They were able to locate the victims and get them to shore “quickly and safely,” according to the Wasatch Fire District.
The individuals were treated for exposure before being released.
Officials said both victims were wearing their life jackets at the time of the incident.
Information as to how old the victims were or what caused them to be thrown was not released.
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 5101)
- Snow advisories could bring up to 14 inches of snow Friday night (pageviews: 4500)
- Utah man arrested, charged with possessing fentanyl with intent to distribute (pageviews: 2760)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 2490)
- Passenger dead after attempting to move crashed truck on SR-89 (pageviews: 2389)
- School bus hits and kills 15-year-old girl (pageviews: 2147)