Man Shot, Killed In West Valley; Police Searching For Suspect
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah – A 36-year-old man, who was shot near 1400 West and 3500 South, has died from his injuries.
Officials with the West Valley City Police Department said they were called out to the area around 7:10 p.m. Monday and the victim was taken to an area hospital in critical condition.
He later died from his injuries.
Police said the suspect fled on foot and had not been located. No description was immediately available from police.
Officials said the incident is under investigation, but it appeared the victim and suspect knew each other.
Anyone with information was asked to call police at 801-840-4000.
At this early stage of the investigation, it appears the victim and suspect knew each other. We do not have a motive nor a description of the suspect to release. Investigators are canvassing for witnesses and evidence. If you have information, you’re asked to call 801-840-4000.
— WVC Police (@WVCPD) June 23, 2020
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 23816)
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 18797)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6273)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3369)
- 4 charged in Texas semi-truck smuggling operation that left 53 migrants dead (pageviews: 3159)
- 2nd visitor in 3 days gored by Yellowstone park bison (pageviews: 3152)