Man Dies After Being Ejected From Truck During Rollover Crash In Bluffdale
BLUFFDALE, Utah – Police are investigating a deadly crash that happened on Redwood Road on Tuesday.
Police said the driver of a white Ford pickup truck was traveling northbound near 14400 South when the vehicle swerved to the right side of the road and hit a utility pole.
The driver, a 39-year-old man, was thrown from the truck and died on scene.
Witnesses at the scene said the truck was driving at a high rate of speed prior to swerving to avoid stopped traffic at the 14000 traffic light, according to the Bluffdale Police Department.
“The vehicle left the roadway and collided with a large steel power pole, a concrete wall and a second power pole,” according to a police statement. “The vehicle came to rest on Redwood Road upside down.”
The man’s identity has not been released.
- Young Mother Killed In Head-On Crash In Kane County (pageviews: 9027)
- Pizza Delivery Driver Gets Surprise Tip, Becomes 'TikTok Famous' (pageviews: 7956)
- Herriman, Riverton Residents Help Give Back To Artist Alex Boyé (pageviews: 6649)
- Joe Montana, Wife Block Attempted Kidnapping Of Grandchild (pageviews: 4379)
- 2 Die In Single-Vehicle Crash In Tooele County (pageviews: 3507)
- Police Seek Public's Help Locating Missing Endangered Boy Out Of Millcreek (pageviews: 3031)
- Cache Valley Teen Lucky To Find Cell Signal After Rattlesnake Bite (pageviews: 2690)
- Utah Reports 1,068 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 New Deaths (pageviews: 1257)
- Structures Threatened By Fire Located South Of Veyo (pageviews: 1062)