Two Small Earthquakes Near Snowville
SNOWVILLE, Utah – The U.S. Geologic Survey said two earthquakes rumbled in an area about eight miles south of Snowville Tuesday morning.
The quakes registered 2.1, and 2.75 but later upgraded to 2.2 and 2.8. They were recorded around 1:30 a.m.
UPDATED [V4]: 15 Sep 2020 01:33:36 AM, MDT
15 Sep 2020 07:33:36 GMT
Mag=2.75, 41.8433 N, 112.7070 W, Dep=4.1 km
13 km S of Snowville, UT
— UUSS (@UUSSquake) September 15, 2020
The USGS said the tremblors happened as deep as 4 kilometers or 2.5 miles below the area.
There are no report of damages.
- Mysterious Southern Utah Monolith Mysteriously Disappears – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 47318)
- Mysterious Southern Utah Monolith Mysteriously Disappears (pageviews: 19664)
- Mysterious Southern Utah Monolith Mysteriously Disappears – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 17661)
- KSL Investigates: Are COVID-19 Deaths In Utah Inflated? (pageviews: 8383)
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 6346)
- Man Arrested For Refusing To Wear Face Mask On Flight Leaving SLC (pageviews: 5794)
- Man Arrested For Refusing To Wear Face Mask On Flight Leaving SLC – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4942)
- Two Arrested In Connection With Death Of Santaquin Man (pageviews: 2481)
- Catch A Lunar Eclipse During Full Beaver Moon This Weekend – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2259)