Free-To-Use Apps For First-Time Investors
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – During uncertain economic times, it’s tough to even consider major financial investments.
So how about some small ones?
There are a few simple steps novice investors can take if they’re entering the stock market realm for the first time.
Your smartphone makes the process easier than before, and there are some apps that can help you get your slice of the market for free.
The College Investor, a website that offers financial advice to young people younger than 40, recommends these apps these apps for potential investors:
- The M1 Finance app has you start with a minimum investment of $100
- TD Ameritrade is similar to M1 Finance
- Fidelity’s app allows you to invest a dollar amount instead of purchasing full shares
- Robinhood is an app many first-time investors use because it’s simple and user-friendly
- The Vanguard app offers the best low-cost index fund investing
According to the Motley Fool financial publication, there are three stocks that are election-proof, meaning no matter the party in power, they seem to do well.
Those stocks are Starbucks, Waste Management, and Clorox.
- Businesses Can Report Unemployment Recipients Who Refuse Job Offer (pageviews: 4004)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3750)
- Rare Wolverine Sighting Reported At Antelope Island State Park (pageviews: 3729)
- Utahns Rush To Help Minnesota Army Veteran In Need (pageviews: 3544)
- Redwood Road Closed For Several Hours Following Fatal Crash (pageviews: 3199)
- Woman From Mali Gives Birth To Nine Babies - Two More Than Expected (pageviews: 2502)
- Utah Brothers Volunteer For Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Trial In Children (pageviews: 2325)
- Husband Thanks Rescuers Who Found His Wife In Farmington Wilderness (pageviews: 2277)
- Domestic Violence Survivor Shares Her Story In Hopes Of Helping Others (pageviews: 2073)