Crews Respond To Fire At SLC Construction Site; Townhome Burned
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Crews responded to a fire at a construction site that ended up burning a townhome.
The blaze sparked at approximately 2 a.m. in the area of 300 West and Reed Avenue.
Only one townhome was damaged, authorities said.
Since the development is under construction, there is no electricity hooked up to the affected site. That makes the fire suspicious, and crews said the incident is under investigation.
- Police Release New Photos, Info In Mackenzie Lueck Murder Case (pageviews: 12951)
- Hale Center Theatre Orem Apologizes After Woman With Down Syndrome Asked To Leave Over Mask (pageviews: 6953)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent (pageviews: 4684)
- Baby Born From 27-Year-Old Embryo Believed To Have Broken Record Set By Big Sister (pageviews: 4423)
- West Valley Family Angered After Christmas Decorations Were Stolen (pageviews: 3952)
- US Tightens Definition Of Service Animals Allowed On Planes (pageviews: 3064)
- Utah Reports 11 More People Have Died, 3,945 Tested Positive For COVID-19 (pageviews: 2903)
- Logan Woman Loses Two Family Members To COVID-19 (pageviews: 2467)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2293)