American Fork Police Locate Missing Woman
AMERICAN FORK, Utah – A woman who was considered missing and endangered has been located, according to officials with the American Fork Police Department.
Police said Kylee Hreinson, 30, was located in Salt Lake County around 5 p.m. Tuesday.
“Hreinson was found to be safe,” police said. “At this point, it appears that Hreinson intentionally left her family’s home and that the circumstances surrounding her whereabouts during the past several days have also been intentional and voluntary.”
Police said Hreinson left a relative’s house on Jan. 3 and had not been seen in-person since. She told her family she was coming home Sunday night, but she was missing as of Monday night, according to police.
Hreinson did have a conversation with family members Sunday through a messaging app, according to detectives, but it appeared at the time she was under duress and had bruising on her face.
American Fork detectives located Hreinson in Salt Lake County after receiving multiple tips from the public.
“The American Fork Police Department would like to express its profound gratitude to the public for the many tips and leads it received. It was due to some of these leads that Hreinson was ultimately located,” officials said. “Police work is most effective when both police agencies and citizens work together to achieve a common goal or objective. We are grateful to the community for all it does for us.”
- Colleagues Remember Respiratory Therapist At UVH Who Died Of COVID-19 (pageviews: 9393)
- SR-190 Reopens In Big Cottonwood Canyon After Two-Vehicle Crash (pageviews: 8403)
- Customer Leaves 'COVID Sucks!' Message And $1,400 Tip At Colorado Restaurant (pageviews: 7990)
- Instagram - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4692)
- Two Young Adults In Extremely Critical Condition After Mountain View Corridor Crash (pageviews: 4444)
- Colleagues Remember Respiratory Therapist At Utah Valley Hospital Who Died Of COVID-19 (pageviews: 3535)
- Utah Mother With Terminally Ill Baby Donates Breast Milk To Babies In Need (pageviews: 2655)
- States Consider Allowing Concealed Carry Of Guns Without A Permit (pageviews: 2245)
- Biden To Reinstate COVID Travel Rules, Add South Africa (pageviews: 2148)