One dead, two injured in Riverton rollover crash
RIVERTON, Utah — One woman was killed and two men were injured in a single vehicle rollover crash in Riverton.
The incident happened around 4 a.m. Saturday near 13400 South and Bangerter Highway.
Chief Don Hutson with the Riverton Police Department said a 23-year-old woman, who was riding in the backseat, was declared dead on scene.
Two male occupants — the driver and the front seat passenger — were transported to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The crash remains under investigation.
Police have not released the victim’s identity.
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6644)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 6488)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 4817)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3927)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 3512)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 3261)