One dead, two injured in Riverton rollover crash
RIVERTON, Utah — One woman was killed and two men were injured in a single vehicle rollover crash in Riverton.
The incident happened around 4 a.m. Saturday near 13400 South and Bangerter Highway.
Chief Don Hutson with the Riverton Police Department said a 23-year-old woman, who was riding in the backseat, was declared dead on scene.
Two male occupants — the driver and the front seat passenger — were transported to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The crash remains under investigation.
Police have not released the victim’s identity.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12230)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 7508)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5653)
- Teen trying to save another swimmer drowns in Deer Creek (pageviews: 5638)
- Utah couple gets hit with sky-high surprise air ambulance bill – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4110)
- 5 planets take center stage as they align in the night sky (pageviews: 3222)