Body recovered in Fish Lake search
SEVIER COUNTY, Utah — Searchers have now recovered the body of a 13-year-old boy at Fish Lake.
It is a sad update to the search that started Friday after a boat carrying a father and son capsized.
The father – Christopher Winslow, 36, from Cedar City – was eventually found and brought to shore, where he was then transported to Sevier Valley Hospital.
The boy’s body was recovered by authorities Saturday evening. Sevier County Sherrif’s Office made the announcement Sunday.
The identity of the boy has not been released.
Utah DPS dive team, Utah State Parks, and Wasatch County Sheriff’s office Search and rescue assisted in the search and recovery operations.
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 24950)
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure (pageviews: 19408)
- Utah player suffers tragic accident just days before Little League World Series (pageviews: 7979)
- Teen vandals destroy koi pond, try to harm fish at Salt Lake City business (pageviews: 6672)
- West Jordan woman killed in crash with truck in Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 5715)
- UPDATE: Police found missing man dead (pageviews: 5710)