Body recovered in Fish Lake search
Oct 24, 2021, 10:23 AM | Updated: Feb 14, 2023, 4:08 pm
(Sevier County Sheriff's Office)
SEVIER COUNTY, Utah — Searchers have now recovered the body of a 13-year-old boy at Fish Lake.
It is a sad update to the search that started Friday after a boat carrying a father and son capsized.
The father – Christopher Winslow, 36, from Cedar City – was eventually found and brought to shore, where he was then transported to Sevier Valley Hospital.
The boy’s body was recovered by authorities Saturday evening. Sevier County Sherrif’s Office made the announcement Sunday.
The identity of the boy has not been released.
Utah DPS dive team, Utah State Parks, and Wasatch County Sheriff’s office Search and rescue assisted in the search and recovery operations.
KSL 5 TV Live
- First temple in Virginia opens its doors to the public (pageviews: 15140)
- Utah man bit by shark while swimming in Hawaii (pageviews: 14902)
- Man in custody, accused of filming children in the bathroom of his business (pageviews: 14198)
- Important dates, rendering released for 3 Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint temples (pageviews: 9037)
- Utah will likely set historic snow record Friday (pageviews: 8110)
- 3 killed in head-on crash in Kane County (pageviews: 6625)