Suspect apprehended after stabbing
SALT LAKE CITY — A 44-year-old man is in custody after stabbing another man multiple times in the chest.
Police responded to a call of a stabbing at around 12:15 a.m. Tuesday at 900 North Victory Road.
Upon arrival, they found a 53-year-old man with multiple stab wounds.
The suspect fled the scene and was found a brief time later and taken into custody. He is cooperating with police.
The victim is in stable condition and expected to recover.
The identities of the two men are not being released at this time.
- Utah police ask for help locating suspect in Amazon robbery (pageviews: 8313)
- Real Housewives of SLC Jennie Nguyen no longer cast member after 'offensive' social media posts (pageviews: 8203)
- Biden caught on hot mic swearing at Fox News reporter (pageviews: 6228)
- 3x Region Champs, North Sanpete drill coaches go viral in video (pageviews: 5505)
- CDC adds 5 more Caribbean island destinations to its highest level of travel risk – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4192)
- Former BYU professor heads to court Feb. 14 for 7 counts of sexual abuse (pageviews: 4034)
- Spirit Airlines to begin SLC flights in May (pageviews: 4017)
- Utah man suffers life-threatening burns after smoking near oxygen tank (pageviews: 3472)
- NASA's James Webb Space Telescope reaches final stop, 1 million miles out (pageviews: 3398)