Garfield County man faces multiple sexual exploitation of a minor charges
PANGUITCH, Utah — A Garfield County man with an extensive criminal history including a sex crime against a child, was arrested and charged with 15 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor, possession of a controlled substance, and use or possession of drug paraphernalia. Officials are asking that Albert Stout, who was on bench probation through the 6th District Court, be held without bail “in the best interest and safety of the community.”
On Thursday, police performed a bench probation check on Stout at the Quality Inn outside of town, In months prior, multiple flagged images/videos were uploaded at the motel. And because of the extended period time, it was determined to be a permanent resident and not someone else. Four different e-mail accounts were also linked to the activity.
Stout initially refused to allow his room to be searched. A search warrant was granted because of Stout’s probationary status and the discovery of the pornographic videos and marijuana paraphernalia were confiscated.
Stout also faces a charge of committing a felony while on probation or parole, or while free on bail awaiting trial on a previous felony charge.
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 19689)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 7534)
- Three moose take a dip in a North Salt Lake pool (pageviews: 4062)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3960)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3749)
- Bodies of 3 missing kids, woman found in Minnesota lake (pageviews: 3586)