Mini bottles of alcohol to be sold again in Utah
Jul 26, 2022, 6:36 PM | Updated: 6:38 pm
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Services Commission voted Tuesday to bring back mini liquor bottle sales.
The DABC said the bottles were in high demand, especially from tourists.
Those mini bottles are filled with 50 milliliters of liquor and 187 milliliters of wine. That equates to about one glass of wine and a shot of liquor.
The last time the mini bottles were available was in the 80s.
There will be a public comment period before the little bottles return to shelves.
KSL 5 TV Live
- 'It just keeps coming': Warnings issued in Utah with wintry week ahead (pageviews: 9883)
- 6-year-old boy dies after being ejected during rollover crash (pageviews: 9675)
- Important dates, rendering released for 3 Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint temples (pageviews: 8289)
- Police officer wounded, gunman killed in Springville shootout (pageviews: 7785)
- 2 accused of fraud across multiple states with help from Utah store employee (pageviews: 7017)
- 3 killed in head-on crash in Kane County (pageviews: 6751)