Mini bottles of alcohol to be sold again in Utah
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Services Commission voted Tuesday to bring back mini liquor bottle sales.
The DABC said the bottles were in high demand, especially from tourists.
Those mini bottles are filled with 50 milliliters of liquor and 187 milliliters of wine. That equates to about one glass of wine and a shot of liquor.
The last time the mini bottles were available was in the 80s.
There will be a public comment period before the little bottles return to shelves.
- Neighborhood supports family of West Jordan mom killed in Big Cottonwood Canyon crash (pageviews: 8218)
- Two teens killed in Lehi crash (pageviews: 5430)
- Heber homicide suspect found dead in Oregon (pageviews: 5285)
- Utah player suffers tragic accident just days before Little League World Series (pageviews: 4302)
- Several churches vandalized in Sandy and Orem (pageviews: 3784)
- Family friend remembers expectant West Jordan mother killed in crash (pageviews: 3460)