One dead, one injured in fatal crash on I-15 in Orem Sunday morning
OREM, Utah — A driver was killed after striking another vehicle at high speeds near milepost 268 on I-15 in Orem.
At approximately 3:27 a.m. a Nissan driver was traveling southbound when they were struck from behind by a Volkswagen Golf traveling at high speed, according to UHP Tara Wahlberg.
Both vehicles lost control, spinning several hundred feet down the roadway. According to witnesses, the driver of the Volkswagen got out of his car and was asking for help before he collapsed.
The driver of the Volkswagen was pronounced dead at the scene. The Nissan driver sustained minor injuries.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 13464)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 10146)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10091)
- Utah truck driver arrested in California cold case from 1994 (pageviews: 6951)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 5445)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5414)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 4793)