Woman dead following 2-car crash in Logan
LOGAN, Utah — A woman in her 50s has died after being involved in a crash Monday morning.
Officials with the Logan Police Department said the crash happened just before 6 a.m. at the intersection of 900 South and 1000 West.
A pickup truck was heading south on 1000 West when police say it lost control on the snow-covered road and crossed into northbound traffic, where it was hit by an SUV.
The driver of the pickup truck was taken to Logan Regional Hospital where she later died. Police did not say if the SUV’s driver suffered any injuries in the crash.
The truck driver’s name was not released, pending notification of family members. The crash is under investigation and police said the intersection had reopened.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 12077)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 8131)
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 6707)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5572)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 4895)
- 'Laverne & Shirley' actor Cindy Williams dies at 75 (pageviews: 3897)