A Day for Wednesday’s Child
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – It’s a great day to help a child in need. A Day for Wednesday’s Child is happening all day. Our goal is to raise $55,555.
Help us get there by donating at KSL.com/adopt or call us at 801-575-Hope.
We started the morning with Casey Scott getting ready to take a dip in the frigid dunk tank.
And, we hit our goal a lot faster than Casey thought. Our KSL Weather App is showing the temperature at 59 degrees, which makes for a chilly dip for Casey.
Dunk tank! Shara Park took on the dunk for Wednesday’s Child. And, Lori Prichard said she will get in the tank when we raise $20,000. MAKE THOSE PHONES RING! DONATE: 801-575-Hope or at http://KSL.com/Adopt
- Live (pageviews: 9847)
- Missionaries From Utah, Montana Killed In New Mexico Car Crash (pageviews: 8506)
- Family Rescued From Capsized Boat During Storm On Bear Lake (pageviews: 6429)
- Utah Woman Shares Experience As 'Breakthrough' COVID-19 Case After Getting J&J Vaccine (pageviews: 5395)
- Utah Woman Shares Experience As ‘Breakthrough’ COVID-19 Case After Getting J&J Vaccine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2133)
- Salt Lake Co. DA Rules Officer Justified In Fatal Shooting Of Handcuffed Man In West Valley (pageviews: 2063)
- Cancer Misinformation On The Rise On Social Media, Huntsman Cancer Institute Study Says (pageviews: 1955)
- Family Calls District Attorney's Ruling 'Systemic Failure' (pageviews: 1863)
- Days Of ’47 Parade: Road Closures, Times & How To Watch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1525)