Utah Family Fearful After Hate-Filled Vandalism On Two Vehicles At Home
SANDY, Utah — A Sandy man is afraid for his family’s safety after a vandal left hateful messages on his truck.
A hateful message was spray-painted across two of the family’s trucks. They were both keyed, as well.
Sandy Police say the case is being looked at as criminal mischief and it would be up to the prosecutor to decide if it’s considered a hate crime. Problem is, they have no suspect information at this time.
Meanwhile, this man is left with $8,000 worth of damage and had to come up with $1000 deductible for the insurance. More than the cost though, he’s fearful whoever did this will return… despite them always feeling safe until now.
See the EXCLUSIVE interview with the family in the video above.
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 19689)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 7534)
- Three moose take a dip in a North Salt Lake pool (pageviews: 4062)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3960)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3749)
- Bodies of 3 missing kids, woman found in Minnesota lake (pageviews: 3586)