Police Identify Woman Killed In Southern Utah Crash
ORDERVILLE, Utah – A 20-year-old Utah woman was killed in a rollover crash on U.S. Highway 89 south of Orderville.
Officials with the Utah Highway Patrol identified the victim as Charlee Noteman, of Kanab, Utah, Monday afternoon.
Police said three cars were traveling southbound Sunday afternoon on U.S. 89 when the rear vehicle, a pickup truck, went to pass the other two.
The middle car, a U-Haul truck, moved to its left as the truck was passing, which UHP officials said forced the pickup truck off the road.
The pickup truck rolled down an embankment and three rear passengers were ejected. Police said the three were not properly restrained.
Noteman died from her injuries on scene and police said the other two passengers were severely injured and transported to hospitals by medical helicopter.
No update on their conditions was available.
UHP officials said the driver of the U-Haul did not stop at the scene and may not have realized their movement forced the pickup truck off the road.
Anyone with information regarding the U-Haul is asked to contact Kane County Dispatch at 435-644-2349.
A GoFundMe page has been set up for Noteman* and family members said an account has been set up at State Bank of Southern Utah if people would like to donate there instead.
*KSL TV does not assure that the money deposited to the account will be applied for the benefit of the persons named as beneficiaries. If you are considering a deposit to the account, you should consult your own advisers and otherwise proceed at your own risk.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 15643)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 11669)
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 10835)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8469)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7504)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 7233)