Wyoming Woman Killed In Utah County Horse Riding Incident
SPANISH FORK, Utah – A 35-year-old woman died in Utah County after sustaining fatal head injuries while riding a horse, according to police.
Sergeant Spencer Cannon with the Utah County Sheriff’s Office said the incident occurred around 6:15 p.m. Wednesday on a ranch near Interstate 15 near Payson.
The woman was identified as Shauna Ann Martin, from Evanston, Wyoming, and police said Martin had recently moved to Utah County.
Martin was riding a horse when she reportedly fell and struck a pole, causing the injuries.
Cannon said a ranch hand heard Martin scream before she fell and it was immediately clear her injuries were fatal at the scene.
- Utah Mother Of Four Killed In Sanpete County Rollover Crash, Father Hospitalized (pageviews: 8952)
- Civil Filing Alleges Lori Vallow's Niece Knows Where Missing Children Are (pageviews: 8281)
- FDA Issues Warning To Jimmy John's For Safety Violations (pageviews: 7276)
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Steps Down In Surprise Announcement (pageviews: 5353)
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Showing Child Behaving Erratically Before Disappearance (pageviews: 4896)
- FCC Receives More Than 1,300 Complaints About Super Bowl Halftime Show (pageviews: 4378)
- Mom Of Missing Tennessee Toddler Arrested, Says She Can't Take Polygraph Due To Pregnancy (pageviews: 3291)
- One Dead, Multiple Injured In Severe Crash In Salt Lake City (pageviews: 3034)
- Coronavirus Shutdowns Hurting Springville Game Business (pageviews: 2960)