Motorcyclist Dies After Crashing Into Vehicle In Ogden
OGDEN, Utah — A man was killed in a motorcycle crash on Washington Boulevard in Weber County, according to the Ogden City Police Department.
Officers responded to the 2000 block of Washington Boulevard on a report of a personal injury accident around 5:30 p.m. Saturday.
They said a 71-year-old male was riding a motorcycle, traveling southbound, when he struck the back of a 2018 Hyundai Elantra which had stopped in the travel lane for a red light.
The rider was thrown over the handlebars and hit his head on the pavement.
Police said he was not wearing a helmet and died from his injuries at the scene.
The victim’s name has not been released.
Officers said neither speed nor impairment is suspected in the incident.
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16465)
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8845)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8387)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7811)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6345)