South Salt Lake Police Identify 23-Year-Old Murder Victim
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah – Officials with the South Salt Lake Police Department have identified a woman whose body was found near 2550 South and 300 West on Monday.
Police said 23-year-old Kaitlyn Barron, of Salt Lake City, died from blunt force trauma and they are investigating the incident as a homicide.
“Evidence from the scene has been submitted for forensic analysis,” officials said on the department’s Facebook page Wednesday. “The investigation is ongoing.”
Homicide victim from 2550 South 300 West on 9/28/2020 has been identified as Kaitlyn Barron (23) from Salt Lake City, UT…
Barron’s body was located around 7:30 a.m. Monday.
“We have limited information at this point,” said Danielle Croyle, spokesperson for the South Salt Lake Police Department, on Monday. “It’s traumatic, it’s unfortunate and we want to make sure we hold someone accountable.”
Anyone who may have information related to this crime was asked to call police at 801-840-4000. Police added Barron has family in the San Antonio, Texas, area.
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 23816)
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 18797)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6273)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3369)
- 4 charged in Texas semi-truck smuggling operation that left 53 migrants dead (pageviews: 3159)
- 2nd visitor in 3 days gored by Yellowstone park bison (pageviews: 3152)