South Salt Lake Police Identify 23-Year-Old Murder Victim
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah – Officials with the South Salt Lake Police Department have identified a woman whose body was found near 2550 South and 300 West on Monday.
Police said 23-year-old Kaitlyn Barron, of Salt Lake City, died from blunt force trauma and they are investigating the incident as a homicide.
“Evidence from the scene has been submitted for forensic analysis,” officials said on the department’s Facebook page Wednesday. “The investigation is ongoing.”
Homicide victim from 2550 South 300 West on 9/28/2020 has been identified as Kaitlyn Barron (23) from Salt Lake City, UT…
Barron’s body was located around 7:30 a.m. Monday.
“We have limited information at this point,” said Danielle Croyle, spokesperson for the South Salt Lake Police Department, on Monday. “It’s traumatic, it’s unfortunate and we want to make sure we hold someone accountable.”
Anyone who may have information related to this crime was asked to call police at 801-840-4000. Police added Barron has family in the San Antonio, Texas, area.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 13464)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 10146)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10091)
- Utah truck driver arrested in California cold case from 1994 (pageviews: 6951)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 5445)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5414)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 4793)