Wednesday’s Child: 3 Siblings Adopted Together After Years In Foster Care
VERNAL, Utah – November is National Adoption Month, a month dedicated to raising awareness about the need for forever families for children living in foster care.
In this week’s Wednesday’s Child in partnership with Raise the Future, KSL TV spent time with Darryl Anderson and his three youngest children, siblings he officially adopted in October.
Their story has a powerful message – that families come in all shapes and sizes.
For more information, contact Raise the Future at 801-265-0444 or go to raisethefuture.org.
- Post Malone Is Donating 10K Of His Sold Out Crocs To Frontline Workers (pageviews: 7378)
- Morgan Restaurant Set To Close After 40 Years In The Community (pageviews: 6067)
- Police Release New Details Related To Alex Cox's Death In Vallow/Daybell Case (pageviews: 5860)
- Lindon Man Dies Following Incident At Quail Creek State Park (pageviews: 4657)
- Detectives Locate Body Of Missing Wasatch County Man (pageviews: 4614)
- Orem Unveils Utah's Biggest Pedestrian Bridge (pageviews: 2896)
- Orem Unveils Utah’s Biggest Pedestrian Bridge – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2889)
- 3-Year-Old Boy Hospitalized After Being Hit By Truck In Eagle Mountain (pageviews: 2868)
- 'UK Variant' Of COVID-19 Found In Utah, Officials Say (pageviews: 2482)