Wednesday’s Child: 3 Siblings Adopted Together After Years In Foster Care
VERNAL, Utah – November is National Adoption Month, a month dedicated to raising awareness about the need for forever families for children living in foster care.
In this week’s Wednesday’s Child in partnership with Raise the Future, KSL TV spent time with Darryl Anderson and his three youngest children, siblings he officially adopted in October.
Their story has a powerful message – that families come in all shapes and sizes.
For more information, contact Raise the Future at 801-265-0444 or go to raisethefuture.org.
- No home for tiny homes: Living small hits roadblocks in Utah communities – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 19691)
- Wyoming Coroner in Gabby Petito case determining cause of death (pageviews: 5440)
- Body camera footage not available in Farmington hostage incident (pageviews: 4734)
- Jailed for Love: Why a Utah woman who says romance scammer turned her into an unwitting money mule faces prison time. (pageviews: 4180)
- Search for key that will open mystery door at Utah State University (pageviews: 3776)
- No home for tiny homes: Living small hits roadblocks in Utah communities (pageviews: 3534)
- Autopsy: Actor Michael K. Williams died of drug intoxication (pageviews: 3514)
- Frustrated by city inaction, residents contact KSL Investigators over Salt Lake’s RV Row (pageviews: 2894)
- Gabby Petito’s case highlights racial disparities in response to missing persons cases (pageviews: 1915)