Woman Killed After Being Struck By Car In South Salt Lake
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah — A 47-year-old woman was killed after she was struck by a car in South Salt Lake.
The incident happened at 3280 South 900 West around 3:30 a.m. Sunday.
Danielle Croyle, public information officer with the South Salt Lake Police Department, said a vehicle was traveling southbound when it struck a pedestrian who was traveling in the same direction.
The victim, who was found dead at the scene, was identified as Lark Anderson.
Officials said a suspect has been identified and interviewed, but no citations or arrests have been made at this time.
An investigation has been opened.
Croyle said speed was not a contributing factor.
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 23816)
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 18797)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6273)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3369)
- 4 charged in Texas semi-truck smuggling operation that left 53 migrants dead (pageviews: 3159)
- 2nd visitor in 3 days gored by Yellowstone park bison (pageviews: 3152)