Woman Killed After Being Struck By Car In South Salt Lake
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah — A 47-year-old woman was killed after she was struck by a car in South Salt Lake.
The incident happened at 3280 South 900 West around 3:30 a.m. Sunday.
Danielle Croyle, public information officer with the South Salt Lake Police Department, said a vehicle was traveling southbound when it struck a pedestrian who was traveling in the same direction.
The victim, who was found dead at the scene, was identified as Lark Anderson.
Officials said a suspect has been identified and interviewed, but no citations or arrests have been made at this time.
An investigation has been opened.
Croyle said speed was not a contributing factor.
- Salt Lake, Davis Counties Move To Moderate Transmission; Some Restrictions Lifted (pageviews: 4267)
- Gov. Cox: Beginning March 8, Utahns Age 50+ Can Schedule Vaccinations (pageviews: 4035)
- Coin With DNA Found At Site Where Elizabeth Salgado's Remains Were Found (pageviews: 3930)
- DNA Test Surprise: Woman's Dad Was A Mass Murderer (pageviews: 3633)
- Official: Dems OK Tighter Income Limits For COVID-19 Relief (pageviews: 3608)
- SUV In Crash Where 13 Died Came Through Hole In Border Fence (pageviews: 3412)
- Dr. Dunn: Utah May End Mask Mandates By Early July (pageviews: 2598)
- BYU 'Y' Lit In Rainbow Colors As Message Of Hope Without School Approval (pageviews: 1874)
- Powerful Quake Hits Off New Zealand, Prompting Evacuations (pageviews: 1725)