President Nelson: The First Three Years
Since members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints sustained President Russell M. Nelson as the Church’s 17th president he has logged well over 115,000 miles — traveling to six continents, 32 nations and territories and 49 cities. He has met with members in large and small settings — often addressing them in their own language — and with world leaders. He has also reached out to victims of crime, comforted those grieving and acknowledged dozens of children. The goal of the 95-year-old world religious leader is “to build bridges of cooperation rather than walls of segregation.” It is the kind of outreach that touches entire congregations and individuals at the same time. It is a ministry that inspires the masses to look forward.
General Conference Documentaries
You can watch all of the General Conference documentaries like this on the KSL-TV app. The app is free with no cable subscription required. And it’s available for a variety of smart TV and smartphone platforms including Amazon Fire, Roku, iOS, Android and fourth-generation Apple TV boxes.
KSL 5 TV Live
- I-80 to close over weekend for elk relocation (pageviews: 93090)
- Why Zion's popular Narrows hike could be closed for months (pageviews: 18277)
- 'It just keeps coming': Warnings issued in Utah with wintry week ahead (pageviews: 16676)
- 2 accused of fraud across multiple states with help from Utah store employee (pageviews: 11859)
- Trial for Gwyneth Paltrow over ski collision begins on Tuesday (pageviews: 10416)
- One flown, two others transported to hospital after head-on collision (pageviews: 10018)
- 2 hikers found dead in Kane County slot canyon identified (pageviews: 6721)