Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival Returns
LEHI, Utah – The Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival is back in business after being shut down last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The festival opened Friday and runs through May 8.
Special for the festival is the “tulipa Thanksgiving Point” — a flower that was created especially for Thanksgiving Point’s 25th anniversary in 2020.
Tickets can be purchased here.
- Meteor causes loud boom heard across northern Utah, National Weather Service says (pageviews: 33024)
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 22249)
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure (pageviews: 17815)
- Meteor causes loud boom heard across northern Utah, National Weather Service says – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 12809)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to ‘tithing settlement’ – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8138)
- Teen vandals destroy koi pond, try to harm fish at Salt Lake City business (pageviews: 5410)