Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival Returns
LEHI, Utah – The Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival is back in business after being shut down last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The festival opened Friday and runs through May 8.
Special for the festival is the “tulipa Thanksgiving Point” — a flower that was created especially for Thanksgiving Point’s 25th anniversary in 2020.
Tickets can be purchased here.
- Brian Laundrie wrote he was responsible for Gabby Petito's death in notebook, FBI says (pageviews: 17109)
- Police provide update in deadly shooting near Hunter High School (pageviews: 10748)
- Overdue skier found dead in Little Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 7019)
- Once virtually extinct condor species spotted by hiker on Zion's Angels Landing hiking trail (pageviews: 6233)
- NOT REAL NEWS: A look at what didn't happen this week (pageviews: 6047)
- State prosecutors want teen accused in shooting near Hunter High to be tried as adult (pageviews: 5251)
- One killed in head-on Bangerter Highway crash near SR 201 (pageviews: 3906)
- Instagram - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3882)
- Florida man charged after 4 found dead at Canada-US border (pageviews: 3626)