Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival Returns
Apr 9, 2021, 8:41 AM
LEHI, Utah – The Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival is back in business after being shut down last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The festival opened Friday and runs through May 8.
Special for the festival is the “tulipa Thanksgiving Point” — a flower that was created especially for Thanksgiving Point’s 25th anniversary in 2020.
Tickets can be purchased here.
KSL 5 TV Live
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces temple groundbreakings (pageviews: 136150)
- Police: Hoax targets several Utah schools with fake shooting threats (pageviews: 26200)
- DNA analysis of Beethoven's hair reveals health issues, family secret (pageviews: 9800)
- Crews recover body of missing snowmobiler who was buried in Utah County avalanche (pageviews: 9341)
- 3 killed in multi-vehicle crash; NB I-15 closed for several hours in Box Elder County (pageviews: 9283)
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts (pageviews: 6559)