UHP Troopers Rescue Ducklings From Storm Drain
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah – Four ducklings were pulled from a storm drain by two Utah Highway Patrol troopers over the weekend.
The rescue happened Sunday near the I-15 southbound to I-80 eastbound ramp.
Troopers Burr and Faust were able to get the ducks out of the drain and relocate them.
“We get to save these little guys every year,” read a story posted to UHP’s Instagram account.
- Man Dies From Injuries Sustained In Tooele County Crash (pageviews: 6306)
- Wasatch Co. Family Remembers Mother Killed In Fiery Heber City Crash (pageviews: 5570)
- One Arrest Made In Austin, Texas, Mass Shooting That Injured 14 People (pageviews: 5069)
- Four People Were Rescued Off A Boat 'Teetering' At The Edge Of A Texas Dam, Police Say (pageviews: 4786)
- Prices are Surging. Here's What Is Getting More Expensive (pageviews: 4155)
- Utah Woman Dies After Rollover Crash In Idaho (pageviews: 3149)
- Taylorsville Teen Dismembered, Stabbed (pageviews: 2991)
- Officials Urge Utahns To Follow Extreme Drought Watering Guide (pageviews: 2617)
- Water Wasting Reports Flood Utah's 'Hall Of Fame Or Shame' Website (pageviews: 2390)