Teenage Driver Killed In Crash On SR-92
HIGHLAND, Utah — A teenage driver was killed in a two-car crash on State Route 92 in Utah County, police said.
The incident happened near 6500 West around 4:30 p.m. Sunday.
Sgt. Brett Wagstaff with the Lone Peak Police Department said the crash involved a White Ford Focus, which was driven by the teenage driver, and a Black Chevy with two occupants.
The teenager was killed in the crash, while the passenger of the Black Chevy was taken to the hospital to get checked out, according to Wagstaff.
S.R. 92 was temporarily closed in both directions so officers could clear the scene.
Additional details, including the victim’s identity, were not immediately available.
The cause of the crash was under investigation.
- Rare Wolverine Sighting Reported At Antelope Island State Park (pageviews: 8369)
- Utah’s Health Orders Terminated After Meeting ‘Endgame Bill’ Criteria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4524)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4477)
- Utah's Health Orders Terminated After Meeting 'Endgame Bill' Criteria (pageviews: 4471)
- Woman Released From Hospital After Surviving 5 Months In The Wild (pageviews: 4073)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera (pageviews: 3888)
- Jurassic Quest Brings Life-Size Dino Exhibit To Utah (pageviews: 2812)
- Utah Brothers Volunteer For Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Trial In Children (pageviews: 2468)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters (pageviews: 2233)