Teenage Driver Killed In Crash On SR-92
HIGHLAND, Utah — A teenage driver was killed in a two-car crash on State Route 92 in Utah County, police said.
The incident happened near 6500 West around 4:30 p.m. Sunday.
Sgt. Brett Wagstaff with the Lone Peak Police Department said the crash involved a White Ford Focus, which was driven by the teenage driver, and a Black Chevy with two occupants.
The teenager was killed in the crash, while the passenger of the Black Chevy was taken to the hospital to get checked out, according to Wagstaff.
S.R. 92 was temporarily closed in both directions so officers could clear the scene.
Additional details, including the victim’s identity, were not immediately available.
The cause of the crash was under investigation.
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 19689)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 7534)
- Three moose take a dip in a North Salt Lake pool (pageviews: 4062)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3960)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3749)
- Bodies of 3 missing kids, woman found in Minnesota lake (pageviews: 3586)