Man Dies From Injuries Sustained In Tooele County Crash
TOOELE, Utah — A 29-year-old man has died from injuries he sustained in a crash in Tooele County.
The incident happened near Arrow Street on Droubay Road around 11:15 a.m. Saturday.
Sgt. Rob Benson with the Tooele City Police Department said the man was heading southbound when he swerved out of his lane for an unknown reason and struck the back of a parked semi truck.
A passing motorist stopped to perform CPR on the unresponsive driver.
Benson said paramedics continued life-saving efforts for more than an hour, but the driver succumbed to his injuries and was declared dead at the scene.
The man’s identity has not been released.
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 24950)
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure (pageviews: 19408)
- Utah player suffers tragic accident just days before Little League World Series (pageviews: 7979)
- Teen vandals destroy koi pond, try to harm fish at Salt Lake City business (pageviews: 6672)
- West Jordan woman killed in crash with truck in Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 5715)
- UPDATE: Police found missing man dead (pageviews: 5710)