Man Dies From Injuries Sustained In Tooele County Crash
TOOELE, Utah — A 29-year-old man has died from injuries he sustained in a crash in Tooele County.
The incident happened near Arrow Street on Droubay Road around 11:15 a.m. Saturday.
Sgt. Rob Benson with the Tooele City Police Department said the man was heading southbound when he swerved out of his lane for an unknown reason and struck the back of a parked semi truck.
A passing motorist stopped to perform CPR on the unresponsive driver.
Benson said paramedics continued life-saving efforts for more than an hour, but the driver succumbed to his injuries and was declared dead at the scene.
The man’s identity has not been released.
- Police: Missing 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found Dead Inside Home (pageviews: 9916)
- Police: Missing 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found Dead Inside Home – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5751)
- Park City Fire Chief Dead After UTV Crash During Oregon Vacation (pageviews: 5201)
- Hydrologist Reveals How Much Summer Storms Actually Help Utah's Drought (pageviews: 4135)
- Hydrologist Reveals How Much Summer Storms Actually Help Utah’s Drought – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3339)
- Family Rescued From Capsized Boat During Storm On Bear Lake (pageviews: 3156)
- Family Rescued From Capsized Boat During Storm On Bear Lake – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2353)
- No. Tooele Police Investigating After Fireworks Damage Parts Of Neighborhood – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2187)
- Live (pageviews: 1925)