BLM Searching For Stolen Bonneville Salt Flats Sign
BONNEVILLE SALT FLATS, Utah — The Bureau of Land Management said the sign at the Bonneville Salt Flats has been stolen.
The sign welcomes visitors to the Bonneville Salt Flats Special Recreation Management Area, which features more than 30,000 acres of BLM-managed land located near the Utah-Nevada state line.
Crews from the BLM’s Salt Lake field office discovered the sign was gone on June 11.
Officials said the theft is a Class A misdemeanor punishable by up to 12 months in prison and/or fines of up to $1,000.
Anyone with information was asked to contact 801-977-4387 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 23761)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 6035)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5428)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 5364)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4461)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 3951)