Man In Critical Condition After Being Hit By Car In Taylorsville
TAYLORSVILLE, Utah — A man was taken to the hospital and remains in critical condition after he was hit by a car in Salt Lake County.
The incident happened around 4 a.m. Sunday near 1150 West and Meadowbrook Expressway in Taylorsville.
Sgt. Amanda Marriott with the Taylorsville Police Department said a man in his 20s was walking in the road — not in a crosswalk — when he was hit.
The man was then transported to the hospital in critical condition.
Marriott said the driver remained at the scene and was cooperative with police.
Police do not believe the driver was impaired and they say it’s unlikely that charges will be filed.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7254)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 4854)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 4398)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3016)
- One dead, one in critical condition after being hit while changing tires in Ogden (pageviews: 2865)