One person flown to hospital after semi-truck rollover in Garland
GARLAND, Utah — One person had to be extricated from a semi-truck Monday night after it rolled on Interstate 15 in Garland.
The incident happened at mile marker 391 in the northbound direction of traffic.
Sgt. Cameron Roden with the Utah Highway Patrol said the driver lost control around 6 p.m., then hit an abandoned vehicle, before rolling.
The individual was trapped by the dashboard and steering wheel following the crash, according to officials with the Garland Fire Department.
After being extricated from the vehicle by first responders, the driver was flown to a local hospital in serious condition.
The crash remains under investigation by the Utah Highway Patrol.
- Utah police ask for help locating suspect in Amazon robbery (pageviews: 3523)
- Real Housewives of SLC Jennie Nguyen no longer cast member after 'offensive' social media posts (pageviews: 3509)
- Body found in Jordan River, police investigating (pageviews: 3503)
- 3x Region Champs, North Sanpete drill coaches go viral in video (pageviews: 3387)
- Wednesday's Child: Creative 13-year-old Kaydee hopes to find forever family (pageviews: 2864)
- Sewage provides alternative insight into COVID-19 surge direction (pageviews: 2841)