One person flown to hospital after semi-truck rollover in Garland
GARLAND, Utah — One person had to be extricated from a semi-truck Monday night after it rolled on Interstate 15 in Garland.
The incident happened at mile marker 391 in the northbound direction of traffic.
Sgt. Cameron Roden with the Utah Highway Patrol said the driver lost control around 6 p.m., then hit an abandoned vehicle, before rolling.
The individual was trapped by the dashboard and steering wheel following the crash, according to officials with the Garland Fire Department.
After being extricated from the vehicle by first responders, the driver was flown to a local hospital in serious condition.
The crash remains under investigation by the Utah Highway Patrol.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12401)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 10261)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5940)
- Live (pageviews: 4921)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4393)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4001)