Open house, dedication dates for Saratoga Springs Utah Temple announced
SARATOGA SPRINGS, Utah — Open house and dedication dates for the Saratoga Springs Utah Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints have been released.
The public open house will begin Saturday, April 15, 2023 — following a media day and private open house for invited guests — and will remain open through Saturday, July 8, with the exception of Sundays.
The Saratoga Springs Utah Temple will then be dedicated on Sunday, Aug. 13. Three sessions will be held that day — occurring at 9 a.m., noon and 3 p.m.
President Henry B. Eyring of the First Presidency will preside at the dedication.
“The dedicatory sessions will be broadcast to all units in the Saratoga Springs Utah Temple district,” read a Monday news release from the Church.
Construction on the temple, which was first announced by former Church President Thomas S. Monson in April 2017, began in Oct. 2019.
The Saratoga Springs Utah Temple marks the 28th temple in the Beehive State, including locations — either announced, under construction or renovation, or in operation — in Bountiful, Brigham City, Cedar City, Deseret Peak, Draper, Ephraim, Heber Valley, Jordan River, Layton, Lindon, Logan, Manti, Monticello, Mount Timpanogos, Ogden, Oquirrh Mountain, Orem, Payson, Provo City Center, Provo, Red Cliffs, Salt Lake, Smithfield, St. George, Syracuse, Taylorsville and Vernal.
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 31424)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 20372)
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil (pageviews: 6785)
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6168)
- Winter storm leads to messy morning commute; schools moving online, delaying starts - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5857)
- Lehi mom stranded in snowstorm grateful for help from unexpected stranger - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4471)