Motorhome rollover blocks SB I-15 in Farmington
Jan 29, 2023, 1:06 PM | Updated: 2:26 pm
FARMINGTON, Utah — Lanes of Interstate 15 were closed Sunday morning when a motorhome was on its side.
Near mile-marker 323 on southbound I-15, a motorhome was traveling too fast for the wet conditions and hydroplaned, hitting the concrete barrier and rolling onto its side, according to Sgt. Brian Peterson of Utah Highway Patrol.
A viewer sent KSL-TV a video of the motorhome on its side.
All southbound lanes on the freeway were blocked, but two lanes opened up shortly after.
There were Motorhome_rollover_Vid_01292023minor injuries, but no one was transported to the hospital.
KSL 5 TV Live
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces temple groundbreakings (pageviews: 76405)
- How to see the Northern Lights, sighted recently in Utah skies (pageviews: 22066)
- More snow piles up Sunday and it's not over yet (pageviews: 15455)
- DNA analysis of Beethoven's hair reveals health issues, family secret (pageviews: 12156)
- Two dead, one critically injured after crash in Magna (pageviews: 12014)
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts (pageviews: 10654)
- 3 killed in multi-vehicle crash; NB I-15 closed for several hours in Box Elder County (pageviews: 8197)