Groundbreaking date announced for Port Vila Vanuatu Temple
Jan 30, 2023, 3:19 PM | Updated: Feb 1, 2023, 8:18 am
(Intellectual Reserve, Inc.)
SALT LAKE CITY — A groundbreaking date has been announced for the Port Vila Vanuatu Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
According to a news release from the Church, the ceremony will be held Saturday, March 4, with Elder K. Brett Nattress — General Authority Seventy and President of the Pacific Area — presiding.
Attendance is by invitation only, according to the release.
The temple, which was announced by President Russell M. Nelson in Oct. 2020, will be the first one built in Vanuatu.
KSL 5 TV Live
- First temple in Virginia opens its doors to the public (pageviews: 14346)
- Man in custody, accused of filming children in the bathroom of his business (pageviews: 14172)
- Utah man bit by shark while swimming in Hawaii (pageviews: 11996)
- Important dates, rendering released for 3 Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint temples (pageviews: 11993)
- 6-year-old boy dies after being ejected during rollover crash (pageviews: 10759)
- 3 killed in head-on crash in Kane County (pageviews: 9599)