On Wednesday, Makayla was invited to “ArtSpace” in Salt Lake City to learn how to play the ukulele. However, for the past two years, she's had to learn some hard realities about life.
News Specialist Ashley Kewish introduces us to Gustavo, a 14-year-old boy who still has hope a family will come for him.
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — KSL is committed to Utah’s children and right now, there are hundreds of children lingering in the foster care system. This week’s Wednesday’s Child is Makenzi. She is a young girl who loves to create in the kitchen and was invited to spend some time baking cookies at Goodly Cookies. […]
Scott got a chance to realize his dream for a couple of hours with the pros at UCW Zero Championship Wrestling in Salt Lake City.
There are currently thousands of children living in the Utah Foster Care system and many of them are not alone. C.J. and Arielle are siblings who are determined to get adopted together.
For Sydney, the future is a bit easier to talk about than the past.
It may be summer, but at The Nightmare on 13th Haunted House, preparations are underway for Halloween. Tello is this week’s Wednesday’s Child and he loves all things scary.
At Discovery Gateway in Salt Lake City, there are literally hundreds of things to keeps kids busy. This week’s Wednesday’s Child, Dorian, was only interested in one thing.
“I want a family where there are parents and they want me as their daughter,” 17-year-old CeCe she said.
Now he's doing something tough by sharing his story, taking a chance and hanging on to a sliver of hope.
KSL 5 TV Live
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 22129)
- Wednesday's Child: 3 Siblings Adopted Together After Years In Foster Care (pageviews: 8544)
- Deputies Break Up Suspected Camp Of Thieves West Of Utah Lake (pageviews: 4942)
- 26 Utahns Have Died From COVID-19; 570 People Are Hospitalized (pageviews: 2337)
- Utah Family Says Mom Died After Contracting COVID-19 At Family Gathering (pageviews: 2197)
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1683)
- Utah Mom Warning Others After 6-Year-Old Girl Hospitalized With Rare COVID-19 Syndrome (pageviews: 1664)
- Draper Man Underbids Developers, Buys Property For Farming (pageviews: 1334)
- West Jordan Family Who Lost Daughter To COVID-19 Urges Families To Stay Home This Thanksgiving (pageviews: 1225)
Connect with KSL