In Utah, the average stay in foster care is 17 months. For 8-year-old Wesley, it has been almost 2½ years. He shared with KSL TV his love of LEGO® sets and his dream to have a mom.
13-year-old Camden got to visit Rio Tinto Stadium, and he hopes to return someday to make new memories with a family of his own.
A total of 5,449 days -- that's how long Austin lived in foster care before being officially adopted by his two dads, Jonathan and Kyle.
This is the time when high school graduating seniors would have been walking across the stage in front of friends and family to accept their diploma, including one Salt Lake City teen living in foster care who overcame incredible odds to graduate.
For kids living in foster care, their normal means a life without a family. Kenzie was dreaming that will change for her soon.
A big change in a state contract with a local non-profit was announced Monday. For the first time in 20 years, state funds to "Utah Foster Care" will now be going to "The Adoption Exchange" instead.
This time of social distancing and quarantine is difficult time for everyone in our country, but for children living in the foster care system, it can be especially isolating.
It's been an incredible season for Snowbird Mountain Resort, and one new skier hoped to experience the greatest snow on Earth for himself.
Inside a small warehouse in Salt Lake City is a world cut off from the busy streets just outside the door. It’s a place where the limits of your own mind are the only thing holding you back.
Brother and sister featured on KSL'S Wednesday's Child in 2015 and again in 2018 were adopted by a family in Southern Utah.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Police: 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found In Toy Chest In Room; Death Ruled Accidental (pageviews: 5778)
- Saturday Evening Sessions To Remain Part Of General Conference (pageviews: 2825)
- Boaters Say Fees Going Up, Quality Going Down At Pineview Reservoir (pageviews: 2460)
- 8 Killed, Several Injured In Crashes After Sandstorm Hits I-15 (pageviews: 2372)
- Cedar City Residents Cleaning Up After More Flash Flooding – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1983)
- Family Mourns Husband, Wife Killed In Sandstorm Crash On I-15 (pageviews: 1933)
- Live (pageviews: 1333)
- Delta Mistake Bumps Non-Stop Travelers To Flights With Layovers (pageviews: 1324)
- Utah Reports 843 COVID-19 Cases, 6 Additional Deaths – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1247)
Connect with KSL