Stores With Best Return Policies For Unwanted Christmas Gifts
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – In the days after the holidays, many people have been thinking about visiting stores to return or exchange gifts, so which stores have the best return policy?
Some stores have been sticklers on a 30-day policy, with no exceptions. RetailMeNot.com listed the best 20 return policies. Here are five of the best:
Bath and Body Works allows customers to return anything at any time, even if it’s used for a full refund. If you lost the receipt, you can still exchange your item for something you like.
Target lets shoppers return anything, with or without a receipt. Most items fall under a 90-day return window, but store brand items have an entire year return policy.
Kohl’s has a six-month return policy, and if you lost your receipt they’ll help you look it up electronically.
IKEA doubles those six months and adds six more. They’ve got a 365-day return policy for new, unopened merchandise. Cut that time in half if it’s opened, but it’s still six months.
Last, but certainly not least, is Costco. You can take anything back at any time for any reason. It’s true for almost everything, electronics being the big exception.
They check the purchase on your membership card so if you’re ever dissatisfied with anything, give it a shot.
- Utah boy dies after falling off school slide (pageviews: 19686)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 9869)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 8132)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 7085)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 5854)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3704)