Location for Montpelier Idaho Temple announced
MONTPELIER, Idaho — The location for the Montpelier Idaho Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has been released.
Officials say the temple will be built on a 2.6-acre site at the intersection of Washington and Sixth North in Montpelier.
The structure will be two stories tall and take up about 27,000 square feet.
Church President Russell M. Nelson announced the Montpelier Idaho Temple during the last session of the April 2022 General Conference.
It joins eight other temples in operation, under construction, or announced in Idaho. Other locations include Boise, Burley, Idaho Falls, Meridian, Pocatello, Rexburg — Rexburg Idaho Temple and Rexburg Idaho North Temple — and Twin Falls.
The site location for a temple announced by President Russell M. Nelson less than two months ago in April 2022 has been released. The Montpelier Idaho Temple will be the ninth temple in the state. Find out where the new temple will be located.https://t.co/NYuk6xFkNk
— The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (@Ch_JesusChrist) May 20, 2022
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 19689)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 7534)
- Three moose take a dip in a North Salt Lake pool (pageviews: 4062)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3960)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3749)
- Bodies of 3 missing kids, woman found in Minnesota lake (pageviews: 3586)