Fearing a "twindemic," doctors urge everyone, especially older adults, to get a flu shot. That's just as important for caregivers, whose health often gets forgotten.
Older voters are typically a reliable block in Utah, but could the pandemic change that? Experts say there are steps you can take to ensure your vote gets counted.
One in eight children in Utah goes hungry each day, likely more than that because of COVID-19. A Utah man who has faced many challenges is hoping to change that through helping his community.
Though many summer activities have reopened, the risk of COVID-19 exposure in Utah is higher than ever. Older Utahns are at extremely high risk of complications, so finding rewarding activities this summer can be tricky.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Parent Calls SLC School Board Emails 'Unprofessional' & 'Unethical' (pageviews: 33337)
- Utah Teacher Hospitalized After Breaking Back On Vacation (pageviews: 7519)
- Political Opponents For Utah Governor Release Joint Ads Calling For Civility (pageviews: 6796)
- Intermountain COVID-19 PSA: 'There's A War Going On' (pageviews: 4897)
- Provo Man Shot By Family Member Who Thought He Was Intruder, Police Say (pageviews: 4105)
- Utah Reports 314 Current Hospitalizations, 1,363 New COVID-19 Cases, 6 New Deaths (pageviews: 2088)
- KSL Investigators Win Fight For More Info On COVID-19 In Utah’s Care Centers (pageviews: 2016)
- Woman Missing For 2 Weeks Found Safe In Zion National Park (pageviews: 1408)
- Parents Of 545 Children Separated At Border Can't Be Found (pageviews: 1392)
Connect with KSL