Elder fraud often goes unreported and is difficult to prosecute but the crime can cost seniors huge sums of money, and years of grief. An expert explains how to prevent it.
Our senior citizens were hit hard by the pandemic with illness and with isolation. Science proves time with peers is good medicine for the aging brain.
Theft and fraud have skyrocketed in Utah during the pandemic, and experts say it’s more important than ever to be vigilant.
By now, Utahns age 50 and older have been eligible for COVID-19 vaccinations for a couple of weeks. But after you roll up your sleeve and get that shot, what's next?
Many people experience brain fog, confusion and memory problems with COVID-19. Now, scientists are unlocking the mystery behind how the virus affects the brain. A Utah man wonders if he'll ever be the same.
The arrival of the COVID-19 vaccine means Utah seniors are one step closer to being protected.
Social isolation increases the risk of premature death from all causes among our senior citizens, and loneliness might be extra hard this holiday season because of COVID.
As the pandemic stretches on with no end in sight, older adults' mental health is suffering.That’s why it’s so important to be proactive, experts say.
Fearing a "twindemic," doctors urge everyone, especially older adults, to get a flu shot. That's just as important for caregivers, whose health often gets forgotten.
Older voters are typically a reliable block in Utah, but could the pandemic change that? Experts say there are steps you can take to ensure your vote gets counted.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Vandals Go On Rampage At West Jordan Church, $50,000 In Damages (pageviews: 20013)
- Team Manager Left Out Of Cheerleading Photo In Shoreline Jr. High Yearbook – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10432)
- Team Manager Left Out Of Cheerleading Photo In Shoreline Jr. High Yearbook (pageviews: 9156)
- Cataract Canyon Without Lake Powell: A Monumental Legacy Of Dried Mud (pageviews: 6650)
- Improperly Stored Household Batteries Blamed For Taylorsville Garage Fire (pageviews: 5710)
- Utah Father Busts Would-Be Burglar From Taking His Car, Puts Suspect In Headlock (pageviews: 4018)
- Massive Millcreek Construction Site Fire Causes Millions In Damages (pageviews: 3492)
- UDOT Opens New Section Of Mountain View Corridor From 4100 South to SR 201 (pageviews: 2863)
- Vandals Cause Estimated $50K Of Damages At West Jordan Church (pageviews: 2812)
Connect with KSL