Religious Freedom, Treasures of the Spike 150, and Avoid Becoming a Victim of a Ponzi Scheme
SUNDAY EDITION – This week, what the U.S. is doing to protect religious freedom around the world. We talk to the reporter behind a new in-depth piece about the religious freedom ambassador at large.
Plus–a look at the treasures of the Spike 150 celebration.
And new data shows Utah has the most Ponzi schemes per capita in the country. We look at the numbers and how you can avoid falling victim.
Watch Doug Wright every Sunday at 9 a.m.
- Amazon Driver Accused Of Throwing, Damaging Layton Man's Flags (pageviews: 9790)
- 'He Was So Caring': Family Remembers Teen Killed In Spanish Fork Crash (pageviews: 7246)
- Several Park Goers Concerned About Capacity At Lagoon (pageviews: 6967)
- Man Arrested For DUI After Fatal Spanish Fork Crash (pageviews: 6784)
- Surveillance Photos Show Missing Teen With Man, Woman (pageviews: 6331)
- University Of Utah Doctors, Nurses Plead For Help As ICU Hits 99% Capacity (pageviews: 5538)
- Parent Calls SLC School Board Emails 'Unprofessional' & 'Unethical' (pageviews: 4778)
- Idaho Police Seeking Public's Help In Locating Missing Park City Hiker (pageviews: 2972)
- COVID-19 Impacting Snow Removal In Woodland Hills (pageviews: 2872)