Religious Freedom, Treasures of the Spike 150, and Avoid Becoming a Victim of a Ponzi Scheme
SUNDAY EDITION – This week, what the U.S. is doing to protect religious freedom around the world. We talk to the reporter behind a new in-depth piece about the religious freedom ambassador at large.
Plus–a look at the treasures of the Spike 150 celebration.
And new data shows Utah has the most Ponzi schemes per capita in the country. We look at the numbers and how you can avoid falling victim.
Watch Doug Wright every Sunday at 9 a.m.
- Antibody Testing Shows Many Utahns Had COVID-19 But Did Not Know It (pageviews: 20182)
- Three People Seriously Injured After Falling At Stewart Falls (pageviews: 9674)
- Three-Year-Old Child Drowns In Residential Pool In St. George (pageviews: 9639)
- Cache County Woman Dies Of COVID-19; State Total At 98 (pageviews: 7686)
- Woman Killed After Meeting Suspect On Tinder In Layton (pageviews: 7627)
- White Woman Apologizes After Calling Police On Black Man Saying He Was Threatening Her Life (pageviews: 5371)
- Four Minneapolis Officers Fired After Death Of Black Man (pageviews: 5158)
- Thousands Of Boats Inspected For Invasive Mussels Over Holiday Weekend (pageviews: 5055)
- Lawmakers Want VA To Remove Swastika From Gravestone At Utah Cemetery (pageviews: 4454)
- Woman Talks About Close Encounter With Tinder Murder Suspect (pageviews: 4235)