Religious Freedom, Treasures of the Spike 150, and Avoid Becoming a Victim of a Ponzi Scheme
SUNDAY EDITION – This week, what the U.S. is doing to protect religious freedom around the world. We talk to the reporter behind a new in-depth piece about the religious freedom ambassador at large.
Plus–a look at the treasures of the Spike 150 celebration.
And new data shows Utah has the most Ponzi schemes per capita in the country. We look at the numbers and how you can avoid falling victim.
Watch Doug Wright every Sunday at 9 a.m.
- Man Dies After Being Ejected From Truck During Rollover Crash In Bluffdale (pageviews: 5048)
- Convicted Kearns Sex Offender Charged With Human Trafficking (pageviews: 5047)
- CDC: Schools Should Have Plan For Angry Parents, Face Mask Bullying (pageviews: 4785)
- Gephardt: 'Brushing' Scams Sweeping Utah (pageviews: 4552)
- AMC Is Reopening Its Theaters Next Week - And Tickets Are 15 Cents (pageviews: 4266)
- Alpine School District Teachers Rally For Safety Days Before Start Of School Year (pageviews: 4175)
- Authorities Identify Woman Found Deceased In Submerged Car Near Logan (pageviews: 3456)
- Gephardt: How A Side Hustle Became A Full-time Gig For Utah Adventurers (pageviews: 3228)
- Herriman To Host Nation's First High School Football Game (pageviews: 2539)