Lt. Gov. Spencer Cox Joins Doug Wright on Sunday Edition After Announcing His Run For Governor
SUNDAY EDITION – This week on Sunday Edition, the ongoing debate over protecting LGBT rights and religious freedom. Why the two may not be in as much opposition as is often thought.
And the U.S. leads the way in global health initiatives–but federal budget changes could change that. What Utahns can do to help.
Plus, the 2020 Gubernatorial race got started this week–with Lt. Governor Spencer Cox being the first to jump in. We chat with him
Watch Sunday Edition with Doug Wright every week at 9 a.m.
- FDA forces Utah-based company Owlet to pull baby monitor sock off the market – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 18148)
- Post Malone visits Salt Lake City pizzeria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10709)
- Young man who was accidentally invited to 'grandma's' Thanksgiving as a teen celebrates 6th year of dinner together (pageviews: 7286)
- Some Old Spice and Secret deodorants recalled after cancer-causing chemical is detected (pageviews: 6853)
- FDA forces Utah-based company Owlet to pull baby monitor sock off the market (pageviews: 5604)
- Post Malone visits Salt Lake City pizzeria (pageviews: 5589)
- Some Old Spice and Secret deodorants recalled after cancer-causing chemical is detected – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4641)
- Woman arrested in Utah County after assaulting multiple people (pageviews: 4585)
- Tooele family warns of E. coli after daughter nearly dies in the hospital (pageviews: 4101)