Lt. Gov. Spencer Cox Joins Doug Wright on Sunday Edition After Announcing His Run For Governor
SUNDAY EDITION – This week on Sunday Edition, the ongoing debate over protecting LGBT rights and religious freedom. Why the two may not be in as much opposition as is often thought.
And the U.S. leads the way in global health initiatives–but federal budget changes could change that. What Utahns can do to help.
Plus, the 2020 Gubernatorial race got started this week–with Lt. Governor Spencer Cox being the first to jump in. We chat with him
Watch Sunday Edition with Doug Wright every week at 9 a.m.
- 'I Feel Threatened' Man Loses Job After Outburst Over Costco Mask Policy (pageviews: 71723)
- Teens Surprise Special Needs Neighbor With Scooter For Birthday (pageviews: 10117)
- Utah Teen Hospitalized, Battling Severe COVID-19 Symptoms (pageviews: 8705)
- Utah Sets New Record With 722 New COVID-19 Cases; 7 New Deaths Reported (pageviews: 7637)
- Two People Charged With Hate Crime For Vandalizing Black Lives Matter Mural (pageviews: 5079)
- Husband Of Nurse Fighting For Life In ICU (pageviews: 4284)
- Unified Police Help Single Mom Remove Trees After Alleged Scam (pageviews: 4275)
- Back-To-School Plans Announced For Davis School District Plans (pageviews: 4150)
- Gephardt: COVID-19 Causing Coin Shortage For Utah Retailers, Banks (pageviews: 4121)