Impact of Immigrant Students on Peers, Helping Youth Grow Into Future Leaders, and the End of the Manti Pageant
SUNDAY EDITION – A new study shows the impact of immigrant students on their peers in the classroom.
Plus–we discuss some ways parents and leaders can be helping the youth they work with grow into future leaders–from the woman who quite literally wrote the book.
And 53 years later, what the Manti Pageant means for people this year.
Watch Doug Wright every Sunday at 9 a.m.
- Police Say Man Shot While Driving Through Group Of Protesters In Provo (pageviews: 59190)
- Two Arrested In Connection With Provo Protest Shooting (pageviews: 18191)
- Man Accused Of Shooting Driver During Provo Protests Arrested (pageviews: 11855)
- Police Investigating Reports Of Shots Fired At Protest In Provo (pageviews: 8513)
- Driver Stuck In Middle Of SLC Protest Says She Feared For Her Life (pageviews: 7265)
- Pediatrics Group Says Benefits Of In-Person School Outweigh Virus Risks (pageviews: 4891)
- Woman Gored By Bison In Yellowstone National Park (pageviews: 4663)
- Life Flight Paramedic Injured In Plane Crash Dies (pageviews: 4594)
- Knolls Fire At 10,000 Acres, 25% Contained; Other Fires Burning Across Utah (pageviews: 4057)