Impact of Immigrant Students on Peers, Helping Youth Grow Into Future Leaders, and the End of the Manti Pageant
SUNDAY EDITION – A new study shows the impact of immigrant students on their peers in the classroom.
Plus–we discuss some ways parents and leaders can be helping the youth they work with grow into future leaders–from the woman who quite literally wrote the book.
And 53 years later, what the Manti Pageant means for people this year.
Watch Doug Wright every Sunday at 9 a.m.
- Official: All those killed at Texas school were in 1 room (pageviews: 12737)
- Gunman kills 19 children, 2 adults in Texas school rampage (pageviews: 9551)
- Investigation underway after man found dead in Bear Lake (pageviews: 8941)
- West Jordan police searching for missing, endangered 13-year-old girl – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6504)
- Skydiver who crashed in South Jordan is in critical condition but making a slow recovery (pageviews: 6498)
- Shooting at a Texas elementary school leaves 14 students and a teacher dead, governor says (pageviews: 6050)