Latest on Utah Tax Code, Newest Gubernatorial Candidate
SUNDAY EDITION – This week on Sunday Edition, we look at the new Utah tax proposal. What it means for you.
And while we’re at it, we talk about the tampon tax. How close are we to getting the necessary supplies exempt from Utah sales tax?
And finally, we chat with Aimee Winder newton about her goals, should she make it to the Governor’s Mansion.
Watch Doug Wright every Sunday at 9 a.m.
- Gephardt: Tracking Down $130K That Vanished After Bank Closes Woman’s Savings Account (pageviews: 23092)
- Community Rallies To Support Young Street Corner Entrepreneur (pageviews: 6782)
- New Utah Law Keeps Convicted Murderer From Parole Unless Body Found (pageviews: 4561)
- Rollover Crash In Carbon County Kills 1, Injures Multiple Others (pageviews: 3424)
- 7,200 Utahns Schedule To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine In Error (pageviews: 3240)
- Utah DWR Looking For Driver Who Allegedly Sped Up To Hit, Kill Deer (pageviews: 3164)
- Gephardt: Tracking Down $130K That Vanished After Bank Closes Woman’s Savings Account (pageviews: 3154)
- 22 More COVID Deaths Reported In Utah; Over 700K Vaccines Administered (pageviews: 2691)
- Man Dies In Rollover Crash Near Delta (pageviews: 2123)