The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has released recommendations for boosters for all three COVID-19 vaccines approved for use in the U.S.
The Utah Department of Health on Friday said 10 more Utahns have died due to COVID-19 and 1,619 residents have tested positive for the virus.
Kid-size doses of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine appear safe and nearly 91% effective at preventing symptomatic infections in 5- to 11-year-olds, according to study details released Friday as the U.S. considers opening vaccinations to that age group.
Federal health officials say millions more Americans can get a COVID-19 booster and choose a different vaccine for that next shot.
With COVID-19 still rampant in Utah, it's more important than ever for older adults to avoid getting sick. Experts said it's critical to take precautionary steps now to stay healthy this winter.
The Utah Department of Health on Thursday said 12 more Utahns have died due to COVID-19 and 2,340 residents have tested positive for the virus.
A government panel of experts is meeting to decide how best to expand the nation's COVID-19 booster campaign.
The number of Americans applying for unemployment benefits fell last week to a new low point since the pandemic erupted, evidence that layoffs are declining as companies hold onto workers.
The United States is preparing to vaccinate children ages 5 to 11 pending FDA approval, possibly in the next week. For some Utah families, this is the long-awaited news they’ve hoped for.
U.S. regulators on Wednesday signed off on extending COVID-19 boosters to Americans who got the Moderna or Johnson & Johnson vaccine and said anyone eligible for an extra dose can get a brand different from the one they received initially.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school (pageviews: 15557)
- Dental records prove remains found in Florida are those of Brian Laundrie, boyfriend to Gabby Petito (pageviews: 12470)
- Medical examiner and cadaver dog called to park where investigators found Brian Laundrie's items (pageviews: 9862)
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9294)
- Suspected human remains, items belonging to Brian Laundrie found in Florida park, FBI says (pageviews: 6279)
- Parents of 6-year-old girl killed on Colorado amusement park ride file wrongful death suit (pageviews: 6040)
- FBI: Items linked to Laundrie, potential remains found (pageviews: 5879)
- Strong probability that suspected remains found in Florida park are Brian Laundrie's, family attorney says (pageviews: 5783)
- Recall: Red, white and yellow whole onions identified as source of salmonella outbreak (pageviews: 5356)
Connect with KSL