If you have been looking for flowers for Mother's Day, one Utah businessman said prices were on the rise this year.
Pfizer became the first drug-maker to ask the Food and Drug Administration for full approval of its COVID-19 vaccine. That important step would make it easier for Utahns to get the shot from their own physician and might reduce vaccine hesitancy.
The Navajo Nation said it was pleased to announce that more than 100,000 residents had been fully vaccinated.
Officials with the Utah Department of Health on Thursday said 395 more Utahns have tested positive for COVID-19 and 137 people were hospitalized with the virus.
The Transportation Security Administration said that about 1.64 million people were screened at U.S. airports Thursday.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is calling for Washington to immediately stop paying out-of-work Americans an extra $300 a week in unemployment benefits, saying the boost in government aid is giving some recipients less incentive to look for work.
The World Health Organization has given its authorization for emergency use of a COVID-19 vaccine manufactured by China’s Sinopharm.
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi faces growing pressure to impose a strict nationwide lockdown, despite the economic pain it will exact.
America’s employers added just 266,000 jobs last month, sharply lower than in March and a sign that some businesses are struggling to find enough workers as the economic recovery strengthens.
Pfizer/BioNTech has initiated its application to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for full FDA approval of its COVID-19 vaccine for people ages 16 and older, the companies said Friday.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Rare Wolverine Sighting Reported At Antelope Island State Park (pageviews: 8369)
- Utah’s Health Orders Terminated After Meeting ‘Endgame Bill’ Criteria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4524)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4477)
- Utah's Health Orders Terminated After Meeting 'Endgame Bill' Criteria (pageviews: 4471)
- Woman Released From Hospital After Surviving 5 Months In The Wild (pageviews: 4073)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera (pageviews: 3888)
- Jurassic Quest Brings Life-Size Dino Exhibit To Utah (pageviews: 2812)
- Utah Brothers Volunteer For Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Trial In Children (pageviews: 2468)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters (pageviews: 2233)
Connect with KSL