Jenny Wilson, Proposed Gas Tax Increase; Heated 4th District Race
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Doug Wright sits down with Jenny Wilson, the democratic senate candidate taking on Mitt Romney to fill Orrin Hatch’s seat. Doug also talks about how a possible gas tax increase could help Utah’s schools with Bob Marquart from Our Schools Now. Finally, the latest back and forth between Ben McAdams and Mia Love in the race for the 4th Congressional District.
The episode aired on Sunday, October 14, 2018.
Sunday Edition airs each Sunday morning on KSL at 9 a.m.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 14388)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 5568)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 5477)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 5250)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 4962)
- Utah's Festival of Trees returns to an in-person event (pageviews: 3162)