Jenny Wilson, Proposed Gas Tax Increase; Heated 4th District Race
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Doug Wright sits down with Jenny Wilson, the democratic senate candidate taking on Mitt Romney to fill Orrin Hatch’s seat. Doug also talks about how a possible gas tax increase could help Utah’s schools with Bob Marquart from Our Schools Now. Finally, the latest back and forth between Ben McAdams and Mia Love in the race for the 4th Congressional District.
The episode aired on Sunday, October 14, 2018.
Sunday Edition airs each Sunday morning on KSL at 9 a.m.
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 98459)
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 32060)
- Wednesday's Child: 3 Siblings Adopted Together After Years In Foster Care (pageviews: 5256)
- Draper Man Underbids Developers, Buys Property For Farming (pageviews: 3314)
- 11 More Utahns Die Of COVID-19 As Thanksgiving Holiday Approaches (pageviews: 2532)
- Utah DWR Investigating After Multiple Swans Found Dead Or Injured (pageviews: 2219)
- 26 Utahns Have Died From COVID-19; 570 People Are Hospitalized (pageviews: 2048)
- Utah Mom Warning Others After 6-Year-Old Girl Hospitalized With Rare COVID-19 Syndrome (pageviews: 1878)
- Body Discovered In Salt Lake City Field, Police Say (pageviews: 1836)