Jenny Wilson, Proposed Gas Tax Increase; Heated 4th District Race
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Doug Wright sits down with Jenny Wilson, the democratic senate candidate taking on Mitt Romney to fill Orrin Hatch’s seat. Doug also talks about how a possible gas tax increase could help Utah’s schools with Bob Marquart from Our Schools Now. Finally, the latest back and forth between Ben McAdams and Mia Love in the race for the 4th Congressional District.
The episode aired on Sunday, October 14, 2018.
Sunday Edition airs each Sunday morning on KSL at 9 a.m.
- Gephardt: Tracking Down $130K That Vanished After Bank Closes Woman’s Savings Account (pageviews: 14493)
- New Utah Law Keeps Convicted Murderer From Parole Unless Body Found (pageviews: 4930)
- Community Rallies To Support Young Street Corner Entrepreneur (pageviews: 4702)
- KSL Investigates Bill Aimed To Combat Utah Housing Boom, Affordability (pageviews: 4120)
- Utah DWR Looking For Driver Who Allegedly Sped Up To Hit, Kill Deer (pageviews: 2915)
- 22 More COVID Deaths Reported In Utah; Over 700K Vaccines Administered (pageviews: 2449)
- Utahn Who Has Had Three Heart Transplants Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 2260)
- Utah Nurse Who Battled COVID-19 Released From Hospital After Double-Lung Transplant (pageviews: 1949)
- Police: Provo Man Stabbed Child, Thinking Someone Else Was In Bed With His Wife (pageviews: 1856)