Sunday Edition: 2020 Census, Return To School, McCluskey Investigation
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – With changing dates for the 2020 Census, we look at the historical and political reasons why it’s so important that we all participate. First, school starts soon for many districts, and some still trying to figure out what that looks like. Rep. Carol Spackman Moss joins to share her experience and insight as a former teacher.
Controversy after an investigation showed a former University of Utah police officer showed coworkers explicit photos of Lauren McCluskey that were being used as evidence in her case. Rep. Andrew Stoddard joins us to share his bill that would keep those pieces of evidence safe from people not on the case.
- Utah Family Rocked By COVID-19 Says They Can't Imagine Rationing Care (pageviews: 6289)
- Mystery Of Utah's Skinwalker Ranch Very Much Alive (pageviews: 6000)
- Police Investigating Domestic Violence Homicide In Midvale (pageviews: 4873)
- Hurricane Man Arrested After Allegedly Burning Toddlers With Hot Water (pageviews: 4042)
- Protesters Target State Epidemiologist Dr. Angela Dunn's Home (pageviews: 4006)
- 10 Utahns Have Died From COVID-19, Health Officials Report (pageviews: 3996)
- Close-Knit Polynesian Community Mourns Loss Of Another Member To COVID-19 (pageviews: 3972)
- Interactive Map Shows Risk Of Contracting COVID-19 At Events Based On Crowd Size (pageviews: 3808)
- Former West High School Principal To Defend Education License In Hearing (pageviews: 2496)