Sunday Edition: Grim COVID-19 Milestones, Utah AG Sean Reyes
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes talked about his decision to join a court brief supporting a lawsuit in the Supreme Court challenging election results in several other states. We look at what this means for Utah. As case counts rise in Utah and the state meets a grim milestone for deaths, we look at what we can be doing next to keep people safe for this holiday season. Plus what businesses need to stay afloat while we wait for a vaccine.
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 23761)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 6035)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5428)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 5364)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4461)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 3951)