Sunday Edition: Concealed Weapons, New Huntsman Role, Impeachment
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Utah legislature has been talking about several controversial bills, including one that would allow Utahns to carry a concealed weapon without a permit. We speak with one legislature who is against the bill.
Also, former Utah Governor and US Ambassador Jon Huntsman has a new role. What the former ambassador and governor of Utah plans to do next.
Finally, we’ve talked a lot about impeachment over the last year, and now it comes to Utah, with a bill to impeach Attorney General Sean Reyes. We sit down with Rep. Andrew Stoddard who is behind the effort.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5415)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 4509)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 3865)
- Police confirm no shooting has occurred at Granger Elementary School; school evacuated (pageviews: 2338)
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 2300)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 2293)